The School of Information Risk Management is affiliated with East Sussex College Group and is offering Pearsons’ Higher National Certificate and Diploma (HNC/D) course to our students.
these programs especially planned in a way so we can offer you the chance to:
develop your previously learned knowledge and skills in the area of business sector. Our program prepares you for further education and bigger industries by polishing your current knowledge and skills and offering you to learn new ones.
Our main goals are:
- Provide you enough basic knowledge at level 4 so you may be able to progress to get a higher education such as at level 5.
- Equip you with such a commercial insight that you may be able to understand businesses and learn critical skills to progress in different roles of the business sector.
- Develop your knowledge and skills in such a way that you may be able to progress to a university degree.
- Groom you in such a way that you are able to progress in specialized areas by analyzing your professional business qualifications.
The Units of this course are:
Business and Business Environment
Human Resource Management
Management and Operations
Managing a Successful Business Project
Innovation and Commercialization
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Level 5 units are
Planning for Growth
Pitching and Negotiation Skills
Developing Individuals, Teams and Organizations
NOTE: elective units might be added every year which will be decided by the program team based on student demand and academic factors so your experience with us turns out to be the best
Various methods are used for the best learning outcomes. one unit each for HNC and HND, have an assessment that is set by Pearson. All assignments will ensure that the requirements of the employers are fulfilled and so that you may be able to seek further education.
Knowledge and understanding are evaluated through
Cognitive development is evaluated through
Practical skills are evaluated through
Transferable skills are evaluated through
2nd year of Bachelor’s Degree program / 240 hours
- GCE Advanced Level qualified by a grade of C and above
- qualification equivalent to Level 3 in any related subject
- Higher Education Certificate
- GCSE qualified or equivalent in English and Mathematics
2 years/ full time
Qualified candidates may progress to Level 6 entry to complete a Bachelor’s degree in Business at a UK University
Model of teaching
Full time and blended
Our next intake starting in October 2024
Student finance facility can be accessed through partner colleges
Eligible candidates may visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance
- Completed application form
- Visa (if applicable)
- Original previous education certificates and copies
- Statement of purpose (why do you wish to enroll in this program and what do you hope to get out of it)
- Course fee
- Interviewed by the course leader and admission team.
- Proof of address
- National assurance number
How to apply
Complete the application at https://www.sirm.ac.uk/apply-now
For more information contact our office by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7078 7028