Welcome to College’s e-library. You can have the access to various online resources (e-books, journals, news articles, online video platforms, workshops) on e-library within East Sussex Student Portal.
ACCESS EAST SUSSEX E-LIBRARIES
- You will need to log in to your East Sussex Google Chrome account before you access the Library site.
- Library site link: https://www.escg.ac.uk/support/libraries/
- College Chrome Account (Gmail):
username: your student ID@escg.ac.uk
password: same password as used to access Turnitin
- To access EBSCO: use Student ID only and same password as Turnitin Access
ACCESS SIRM COLLEGE E-LIBRARY
- You will need to login SIRM Student WIFI.
- To access student WIFI scan QR codes placed across campus hallways, common area and classrooms.
- Please note the SIRM E-LIBRARY will only work if you are logged into STUDENT WIFI
- Once connected to student wifi, go to this link in your mobile/tablet/laptop browser:
ACCESS SIRM LIBRARY E-CATALOGUE
- To access e-library catalogue, visit
- Use your Moodle credentials to login